Have you entered that season in life where you were fine without an anti-aging routine, until suddenly you weren’t? Aging effects can feel like they appear overnight, with little to no warning. Fortunately, there ARE things that you can do to help slow down the process.
There are a number of ways to slow the aging process. Eating well, exercising, getting enough sleep, and maintaining a good routine are all ways to take care of your body, and in turn impact aging.
Why Does Your Skin Begin to Change In Your 30s?
Did you hit the age of 30 and realize what felt like a drastic change in your body? It isn’t in your head. Around the age of 30, your metabolism can slow, which can lead to unexpected weight gain with little to no change in your habits. Another change that happens around the age of 30; your body starts losing Collagen + Hyaluronic Acid.
Collagen is what provides the structural framework for your the tissue of your body (think skin, joint cartilage, etc.) and is responsible for the skin’s firmness and resilience.
Hyaluronic Acid is what gives our cells the ability to retain moisture and to lubricate movable parts of the body, such as joints and muscles. Hyaluronic acid is called nature’s moisturizer for a reason!
In your 20s, your body slows down drastically in terms of collagen production. And sadly, once you enter your 30s, your skin structure begins to break down at a rate of 1-2% (or more!) per year. There is a reason we all begin to see wrinkles in our 30s! Think of your skin like a grape. When we are young, we have ample amounts of collagen and hyaluronic acid. You aren’t imagining it when you look at pictures from high school and college and think, WOW, my face looks fuller. Freshman 15 aside, youthful skin truly is more firm and plump. This also explains why babies have irresistible firm and plump cheeks-they are PLUMP full of collagen and hyaluronic acid. As those substances break down in our 30s, we see wrinkles appear as our skin loses those plumping effects, as well as firmness and elasticity.
So How Do You Stop This Process?
For years, ladies have focused on putting every cream, serum, and scrub onto their skin in hopes of reversing the aging process. But if collagen and hyaluronic acid are produced within the body, then it makes sense that topical solutions aren’t going to be what changes things. I finally found a product that is working within my body to take years off of my face and increase collagen production.
In early 2020, after months of seeing amazing results from a reputable group of women whom I have known for years, I decided to try to address my newfound aging from the inside out. I was skeptical (as I always am with a product that promises results). But, the science behind the product convinced me to give it a try. While I had previously taken powder collagen, with little to no benefit.
Do not being taking liquid collagen and expect extreme results immediately. After all, it takes some time to change your skin from the inside out! I noticed the most substantial difference after three months of use, and continue to see improvements in skin firmness and plumping to this day.
Why I Chose Liquid Collagen
- I used powdered collagen for over a year. During that time I unfortunately saw little to no effect. Have you ever wondered why powdered collagen doesn’t seem to work? By the time your body processes and absorbs powdered collagen, you are only getting 30% of the benefits. The best liquid collagen (and the one I use!) is absorbed at a rate of 98%! This means I am getting every last bit out of each serving. That is why this is truly the BEST liquid collagen supplement.
- Remember how earlier I mentioned that you lose both collagen AND hyaluronic acid after the age of 30? My liquid collagen is the only collagen on the market that also has hyaluronic acid. It has 7 patents and 37 clinical trials to back it up. In fact, one of those trials showed an increase in hyaluronic acid of 2000% in 28 days. That is insane! Hyaluronic acid holds moisture. The more your body has, the more plumping action you will see!
- Not all collagens are bioavailable. What does this mean? Your body needs to recognize something in order to be able to utilize it. That is why my collagen is the BEST liquid collagen. Your body knows how to use it to begin reaping those collagen and hyaluronic benefits!
- Added benefits! While seeing your skin begin to look more youthful is a favorite benefit (I mean-duh!), there are other, less visible benefits to my liquid collagen supplement as well. these include:
- improved joint mobility and lubrication
- reduced discomfort
- promoting healthy hair, gums, nails, and eyes
- supporting cardiovascular health
- reduced joint discomfort
Getting Started With Liquid Collagen
There are multiple liquid collagen options available. The two that I use daily are the Trim liquid collagen and Biocell liquid collagen. For the best liquid collagen supplement, I get this duo every month. It includes both the Trim (mango is hands down my favorite flavor!) and Liquid Collagen.
There are no hoops to jump through or tricks when signing up to place your order. I have been asked many times if this is an MLM-the answer is NO. There are no membership fees or obligations to purchase. You will also never be pressured to ‘sell’ to your family and friends (which nobody wants!) To place an order, all you have to do is click here. Take 30 seconds to create your account, add your products to your cart, and check out! You have the option to enroll in Smart Ship, which allows you extra savings when you purchase monthly. There is no obligation to sign up for Smart Ship. However, be sure to use code 6730113 when checking out-this will apply a $10 discount to your first time order!
Join me in fighting aging with what is truly the best liquid collagen supplement. The age clock is ticking!