What I Wore: The Perfect Spring Jacket

Well, I would love to share our weekend with you, but there truly is just not much at all to divulge. It literally rained all day Saturday with temps in the 40s, and most of the day Sunday was rainy, too. There was no time that lent itself to being spent outside, so we had some lazy time in comfy clothing. We did manage to squeeze out a dinner sans kiddos Saturday night, which is always a big deal 😉
So, instead of recapping an uneventful weekend, I figured I would instead share one of my absolute favorite new pieces this spring.

This blush jacket hits the mark in every single category. It fits true to size, is the prettiest color, and has the most interesting details that make it a standout piece. Beneath a drawstring waist, there is a layer of ivory tulle. It is so incredibly pretty in person, and I fell in love the second I put it on. It can be worn as a jacket, but is so cute and stylish it also works well for being kept on throughout the day. I paired it with my favorite white jeans, but it would look great with a pair of distressed denim and some wedges, too!
I hope you all have a wonderful week. Our weather is finally on the upswing, and we are counting down to a long Memorial Day weekend. Is anyone else in absolute disbelief that it is already summer!? I can’t wait to start enjoying all of our favorite summer festivities!

Linking up with Trendy and Tidy today!

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Life as the Mrs.
    May 22, 2017 at 11:30 am

Low-key weekends are my favorite! Yay for getting out for a little date night! I'm just jealous y'all can still wear jackets…we're in the 90's already here! AHHH!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    May 22, 2017 at 4:32 pm

How pretty! I can't get over the fact that y'all were only in the 40s this weekend! We are sitting in the 80s and 90s already. Yeesh!

Lexie Loo, Lily, Liam & Dylan Too
    May 22, 2017 at 6:15 pm

That's a super cute jacket! I need a new one for Spring!

A Gal Named Al
    May 22, 2017 at 7:54 pm

Loving that blush color- super versatile and feminine!

Sarah Bell
    May 22, 2017 at 10:11 pm

Ohhh, I LOVE that jacket!!! The detailing is what gets me…I love how it bunches in at the sides….looks so great with this neutral look!

Sarah
    Trendy & Tidy

Karen R
    May 24, 2017 at 10:41 am

We had a similar rainy weekend, although not as cold. I love the color of this jacket and all the pretty details on it. It works perfectly in this outfit. You should swing by my blog and share your style. My brand new linkup just went live at http://ladyinviolet.com/2017/05/23/chic-in-black-comfortable-black-heels/
    xo- Karen

Elegance and Mommyhood
    May 30, 2017 at 3:44 pm

That indeed is the perfect Spring jacket. I am a huge fan of blush paired with white, especially if you add light grey to it! This is so chic!

I welcome you to stop by my blog too and join my style linkup on Thursdays. Share your pretty style with me and my readers. Thanks and enjoy your week! Ada. =)