Christmas Card 2016

Merry Christmas from our family to yours. The front of our card is, in fact, the only picture we were able to capture with both Mike and myself looking at the camera 😉 Don’t worry, we made up for the lack of family shots (wrangling two little men for photos is TOUGH) with the adorable shot on the background. I love those sweet babies so much, they are so precious.
For the third year in a row, we went with Mixbook for our Christmas cards. They always do a quality job, their prices are fantastic, and turnaround time on shipping is amazing! I will say, my minor complaint this year is that these cards were advertised as ‘gold foil’, but they are not actually foil. I definitely had a sad moment when I opened the box and was not greeted with pretty gold foil, but rather a glitter print writing. False advertising is frustrating, but overall I do love the look of our cards and am happy with how they turned out! While I didn’t use the feature, they do offer to print your addresses on the envelopes for you, which I think I will most definitely be taking advantage of next year! I am always so on top of it when it comes to ordering our cards, but writing out the addresses seriously takes me days, I just cannot sit down and do it all at once! I love that convenience features like that are offered, freeing up those little bits of extra time to truly enjoy time with family during the holidays 🙂
I hope everyone has a blessed Christmas surrounded by loved ones, lots of delicious food, and a remembrance of the true meaning of Christmas!

You Might Also Like

No Comments

Trista @ The Classy Chaos
    December 20, 2016 at 5:29 pm

Your card is beautiful!! I have never heard of mix book. I'll have to check them out!

Emily at 'a little bit of Emily'
    December 20, 2016 at 5:34 pm

I love that picture – you look gorgeous and your family just looks so cute! Bummer about the gold foil being gold glitter. Still looks so great, though!

Lindsay at Lindsay'sSweetWorld
    December 20, 2016 at 6:14 pm

Your card is beautiful! I can't even tell on here that they're not foil… they look real!

Sarah Shaneyfelt
    December 20, 2016 at 6:25 pm

Love it! It really does look like gold foil though!

The Girl who Loved to Write
    December 21, 2016 at 2:36 pm

It's so beautiful! Merry Christmas to your sweet family, friend!

Stang&Co
    December 21, 2016 at 3:01 pm

Thank you! I think I stumbled across them when I was creating wedding stuff a few years ago-their prices are seriously incredible when you look at the quality!

Stang&Co
    December 21, 2016 at 3:02 pm

Thank you, Emily! Yes totally false advertising-but I still love them!

Stang&Co
    December 21, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Thank you! 🙂 Yes it doesn't have that raised effect which is a bummer, but they really are very pretty. Despite the false advertising I still totally recommend Mixbook 😉

Stang&Co
    December 21, 2016 at 3:03 pm

Thank you! And I know, obviously a pretty good dupe considering I ordered them and was pretty positive they were foil lol. Great quality though-they run deals on Groupon so the prices for what you get is seriously unreal!

Stang&Co
    December 21, 2016 at 3:04 pm

Aw thank you so much my dear. I loved your seven Christmases post this morning, by the way 🙂 Made me get all sentimental and start doing that for my own marriage!