Another week gone by, and another Friday is here! Fridays in fall are just happy. I still get all of the warm fuzzy feelings when I think about Friday nights in high school. Going to the football games, and then grabbing a late night appetizer with friends. Just the best. Being an adult in the fall on Friday is pretty sweet too. Because HELLO pumpkin spice everything, and HELLO to a nice weekend with family. I just love it all. Okay, now that I am done being #basic, let’s get onto some Friday Favorites!
1. I have really been debating getting a KS Rayne necklace. I get what all you ladies rave about, because they are so so pretty and the quality cannot be denied. However, I am a mom and that one necklace buys a months supply of diapers (I think. Don’t ask me how much I spend on diapers please). I decided to do a bit of hunting for a more affordable option, because there is a high likelihood that little hands will likely grab at and destroy any necklace I wear, anyway. This tassel necklace is the perfect option if you are looking for that trendy pendant look, but not necessarily the price tag. At only $18, this piece is a steal. I love the rhinestone detail around the bottom of the stone too, it gives it a little extra pop! I naturally went for the blush pink option, and have already worn it a few times. I am super happy with this purchase.
2. I am full on obsessed with my new old navy pants. These blush colored cords are so perfect and So versatile. And the deep red color on these jeans and how soft they are is just incredible. I am screaming my praises from the roof tops, y’all! Invest in a few pairs, because they are UH-mazing.
3. How perfect is this boat neck tee from Old Navy? I think the cut on boat neck tops is so flattering, and right now Old Navy is 40% off! It is the perfect time to stock up on those fall staples that we all know everyone is dreaming about.
4. Carters had their friends and family sale earlier this week, and I about died when I saw this little jumpsuit. I ordered it in both colors,as well as this little piece as well. I don’t really want to talk about the fact that I ordered them in size 18 months, and my baby is not even 5 months old. #hugebaby #mymilkmustbemagic
5. I am still so excited to have found Beautycounter and their amazing, safe products. I feel like I was so uneducated before, and I am glad I am so much more aware of just how unsafe some of the products I had been buying were, especially for my children. The nourishing cleansing balm from Beautycounter is seriously the best product if you are wanting to try it out for the first time and don’t know where to start. In case you missed my post yesterday, it is on major sale through the end of today, too! And of course, the product that pulled me in in the first place, the sunscreen. Safe and effective. Any mamas who have searched high and low for a safe sunscreen that works, search no further!
I am looking forward to our first low-key weekend in a few weeks, hopefully getting more things checked off our list around the house!