I have seen this circling around the blog world lately, but most recently over on Sparkles and Lattes by Danielle. I figured why not jump on board! I love these little ‘get to know you’ posts, so feel free to grab the questions below and do it yourself!
2. When was the last time you cried? Oh I’m not sure, but it was recently. Life lately is overwhelming!
3. Do you have kids? Yes, two little boys! Jackson and Lincoln. The two greatest (and most challenging) little people I could be blessed enough to call my own.
4. Will you ever bungee-jump? No. I have z.e.r.o. desire to bungee jump! Or skydive. I prefer to get my thrills from things like scoring a major deal while shopping or staying up late even though I know the baby will be waking me up bright and early. #momlife
5. What’s your favorite cereal? I seriously love cereal, but really don’t eat it that often. It’s not very good for you, and I can never have just one small bowl! But I love fruity pebbles, and would say that’s probably my all-time favorite. I also love cinnamon toast crunch, waffle crisp (does anyone remember that stuff!?), and a good bowl of rice krispies with sliced banana and vanilla almond milk.
6. What’s the first thing you notice about people? I really notice shoes. Like, if a guy is wearing a nice button up shirt and jeans and then running shoes..just no. I don’t know why, but people wearing athletic shoes at the inappropriate time just drives me nuts! On a less shallow note, though, I think I notice pretty quickly whether a person has a hard or soft exterior emotionally. Just this week I had a meeting with someone and knew within about two seconds he was not going to be lighthearted or joking, and kept that in mind throughout the whole meeting.
7. What is your eye color? Dark brown.
8. Scary movie or happy endings? Happy endings, without question. I love a good movie where I know within about ten minutes how it is going to end, usually with a romantic gesture in a gorgeous setting. Chick flicks are my favorite.
9. Favorite scents? DKNY Be Delicious is my absolute favorite perfume. I really love Black Cherry Merlot and Fresh Balsam for the holidays from Bath and Body Works.
10. Summer or winter? Neither is really my favorite. #fallallyearplease But if choosing, I would pick summer. Winter in Minnesota is just not fun, unless you love skiing, ice fishing, or snowmobiling. None of which I do. At least in the summer I can enjoy lots of time outside if the mosquitoes stay away!
11. What’s the furthest you’ve ever been from home? I went to Italy for a school trip in high school. I remember thinking while I was there how small the world felt, because I was so far from home, but all of the people around me were just doing every day life. I would love to travel more some day!
12. Do you have any special talents? Sadly, no. I play the piano pretty well, and I grew up in dance and figure skating so I can do some pretty cool tricks in that respect. I can crochet adorable baby hats, is that a special talent?
13. Where were your born? Minnesota. And I will die here too. Complain as I may, this place is and always will be home.
14. What are your hobbies? Hobbies are hard at this season in life! Most of my time is spent feeding, entertaining, or wrangling little ones to bed. When I find the time though, I love to go to the gym, crochet, try my hand at DIY projects, and BLOG, obviously 🙂
15. Do you have any pets? No. But both my and Mike’s parents have dogs that we see often enough to know I am content in life not having pets right now 🙂
16. Favorite movie? For the sake of being sentimental, PS I Love You. It was the first movie Mike and I watched together, it has the song that was our first dance at our wedding, and I will never be able to watch it without crying. Oh, and Titanic. Jack and Rose forever!
Linking up with Annie today.