Happy happy Friday, ladies! I am so glad to have made it through the work week; after a few long days again, I will be working a few hours this morning and then FINALLY treating myself to a massage! I have seriously been in need of a massage for months, and this is long overdue. Excited is probably an understatement as to how I am feeling 😉 Scroll below for this week’s bumpdate, but I had a few Friday Favorites, and just could not pass up participating today!
1. These studs! My sister about died when my mom treated her to the infamous Kate Spade glitter studs for Easter this year. They came back in stock at Nordstrom, but wouldn’t you know it they are ALREADY sold out. These, however, are a bit cheaper and a bit smaller, and I got them in silver. They look just like them but are nice on a day when you want to wear something a bit smaller and more casual!
2. These jean shorts are totally on my radar for this summer. I bought them in a medium wash last year, and literally wore them every time they were clean. You can’t beat the price, and Target is constantly running sales/Cartwheel offers, so it is a safe bet you will be able to scoop these up for $15 or so. They are comfortable and the perfect length, I highly recommend!
3. Earlier this week, I shared what is in my hospital bag and feel so much better having things a bit more organized. You guys, we are sitting around 50 days from D.DAY, I can’t even believe it!
4. I am so excited that next week me and Jenn from Crown Me In Glitter will be hosting our first linkup on Tuesday! It is called ‘Talk About It Tuesday’, and it is just that. Something bugging you? Talk about it. Did your child do something cute or funny? Talk about it. Have a huge sale you stumbled across and have to share? Talk about it! Whatever is at the forefront of your mind, we want to hear it! We are super excited and think this will be a fun little linkup for one of those random days of the week where sometimes writing inspiration can lag, am I right?! Grab our image below and join us Tuesday, April 5th!
5. I figured my number 5 could be my bumpdate, because why not? 🙂 Not many of these left before little guy is here with us. I for one am getting more and more ready; the back pain and insomnia at this point are no joke!
Dress (old by Hatley)
How far along? 33 Weeks
Total weight gain: 25+ as of my appointment last week. Someone hide the Easter candy, please!
Maternity clothes? Still a good mix, mostly normal clothing
Stretch marks? Not yet
Belly button in or out: In, but flatter still than it was a week ago
Sleep: Oh still terrible. I have just accepted this one as my fate for eternity..
Exercise: Yes, but thinking I may have to wave the white flag and call it quits with my running. I still feel great while running, but the lower back pain in the past week or two has been pretty bad, and as much as I LOVE my workouts, I can’t justify potentially doing harm. I have decided to do more strength training to compensate though, so hopefully despite saying goodbye to my runs I can tone up my arms a bit! And let’s be real, I may cheat and still run..#addict
Best moment this week: Loved celebrating Easter with my little guy, even though he still totally doesn’t get the whole ‘holiday’ thing.
Miss Anything? Sleep, being comfortable, and why do I want a beer so badly!?
Movement: Lots, still all in my upper right side. I don’t know what’s wrong with my left side, but baby won’t go over there for anything!
Food cravings: Does Easter candy count as a craving? My parents gave me a bag of Reese’s eggs, and the bag may pretty much be gone already. Seriously, someone needs to take my candy away.
Symptoms: Insomnia, pretty bad lower back pain, fatigue.
Anything making you queasy or sick: Bras are not high on my list of favorite things right now. I really need to invest in a few nursing bras that I can just start wearing now, because my current bras are reaching the point of making me feel claustrophobic.
Labor Signs: Nope, but definitely watching out and monitoring the lower back pain.
Wedding rings on or off? On.
Happy or Moody most of the time: Happy, so much to do lately it is all I can do to keep positive and get excited about what’s in store for us the next few months! Looking Forward To: Breaking ground on our house! It is still 2-3 weeks out, but it is all I can think about and I am SO EXCITED!